Purchase Online NOW !
Contact – Debangshu Chakroborty
Direct – 001 647 860 1022
COVID-19 expenses between April 24, 2020 to May 5, 2021.
While you’re staying in Canada, enjoying all it has to offer, let us take care of your emergency medical needs. We’re happy to provide immigrants and visitors to Canada, and those looking for Super Visa insurance, with emergency medical coverage. Plans feature:
- Easy online application
- Online Claims make it quick and easy to send your claim from anywhere using any device.
- Coverage for COVID-19 related emergency medical expenses.
- No waiting period if you apply before arriving in Canada or are replacing an existing emergency medical plan issued by a Canadian insurer.
- Choice of deductible – $0, $100, $500 or $1,000.
- Choice of insurance amount – $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000.
- No medical questions if you’re under 55 years of age.
- Side-trip travel coverage for up to 30 days to any other country, as long as the majority of your trip is spent in Canada and there’s no travel advisory to “Avoid non-essential travel” or “Avoid all travel” from the Government of Canada for your destination.
- 24/7 travel assistance service provided in a number of different languages.
- Direct billing with many health providers, so you can keep your money in your pocket.
- Virtual Care for minor emergencies. You can speak to a medical professional over the phone or video instead of having to go to a hospital or clinic.
- Services may include a consultation or medical advice.
- When you call GMS Travel Assistance they’ll determine if virtual care is the best option for you. Some of the things it can help with are: lower back pain, minor sprains and injuries, eye infections, urinary tract infections, skin infections, stomach flu and common cold symptoms.